1. Take a PVC mat and don't open it. Use your nose to s […]
1. Take a PVC mat and don't open it. Use your nose to smell the top of the mat. If there is a pungent smell, it is likely to be a quality performance.
2. Pinch the yoga mat with your thumb and forefinger and try the pressure resistance.
3. Rub the yoga mat with an eraser to see if the material is easily broken.
4. Push the surface of the mat with your palm and have a dry feeling.
5, wet a small piece of yoga mat, imitate the situation after sweating, see if it will slip.