1. Lifting the leg to pick up The frisbee thrown by the […]
1. Lifting the leg to pick up The frisbee thrown by the other party can use the leg lift at about the height of the thigh. The first hand should be facing the target, and the right wrist should be connected to the frisbee with the left thigh (left wrist over the right thigh).
2. Behind the back When judging that the Frisbee is flying over, the right hand is around the left waist to catch the Frisbee at the height of the waist. Remember that the eye line of the eye should be fixed on the Frisbee.
3. Chasing When you fly over the frisbee over your body, grab the trailing edge of the frisbee.
4. Finger-joining This is the fancy take-up action. Take the index finger or middle finger to the bottom of the frisbee. When you pick it up, you must look at the rotating center of the frisbee. After holding the frisbee, you can do the rewinding or rotating action.