(1) When we personally do yoga exercise, there will be […]
(1) When we personally do yoga exercise, there will be some sweat and other debris left on the yoga mat. After repeated use without cleaning, it will cause mildew;
We recommend that you use it at least three times or for a period of more than two weeks, and once again use the previous day to clean it to ensure that you are using a yoga mat.
(2) Usually clean with water and wipe the surface of the yoga mat with a towel.
(3) If the yoga mat is to be cleaned, add soapy water with a towel and rinse off with plenty of water soap.
(4) Do not use a hard brush to clean the yoga mat, which will cause the surface film to crack and fluff.