(1) When we personally do yoga, there will be some swea […]
(1) When we personally do yoga, there will be some sweat and other debris left on the yoga mat. After repeated use without cleaning, it will cause mildew;
We recommend that you use it at least three times or at intervals of more than two weeks, and once again use the previous day to clean it to ensure that you are using a yoga mat.
(2) Usually clean with water and wipe the surface of the yoga mat with a towel.
(3) If the yoga mat is to be cleaned, add soapy water with a towel and rinse off with plenty of water soap.
(4) Do not use a hard brush to clean the yoga mat when it is cleaned, which will cause the surface film to crack and fluff.